5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar Cold Air Intake - Best deal?

justmikeyd

Reaction score
Tried to buy a Mopar cold air intake from moparpartdepot.com (Bayside Chrysler in MS) and after a week without updates I asked for the status. They replied back saying "it been a mistake the price of the shipping and it will cost more." and asked for $170 to ship it. So I'm back to square one - anyone got a reliable source for a decent deal on this part?

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Where are you located as that will probably make it easier for folks to suggest options.

justmikeyd

Reaction score
Bentonville, Arkansas - 72712.

Also a little interested in the bed step :)

PorBoy

Reaction score
The bed step seems to be an issue for those looking to acquire that, but I would post a WTB and maybe someone can point out a solid place. :)

gshaw1967

Reaction score
I got mine from here: https://www.allmoparparts.com/sku-y...ZmIlkpCSILaENYmZ4alux1jW9tzCXPaQaAsljEALw_wcB

The step was very heavy and broke thru the box. The first bed step was all scratched up after shipping, AllMoparParts quickly shipped out another one. I also took it to the dealer to install and cost me $30 to install. I really like the step, even better than the Ford solution because ford's step is too narrow.

Hallbag

Reaction score
Try www.moparpartssurplus.com or even better, call Randall directly at the number (Athens Dodge/Ram). He's awesome to work with and I think they have a free shipping promotion going on right now.

Free Shipping On ALL Accessories!
Use Coupon Code FREESHIP At Checkout. Valid now through 2/29/20.

PorBoy

Reaction score
Wonder if that would work to acquire the parts needed to convert to a Longhorn front end ?

Users who are viewing this thread