5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar Cat Back Exhaust

D

Deleted member 85

@BobbiBigWheels any chance you can see if your parts manager can track down any info on a mopar cat back system for the 2019 DTs?
Hey buddy -

I can ask. I always hate asking him to do these things without a potential sale, as he, like myself, is paid strictly commission on his sales. Was there a chance you would purchase from our dealership? Regardless I will ask.

cjgerson

Reaction score
Hey buddy -

I can ask. I always hate asking him to do these things without a potential sale, as he, like myself, is paid strictly commission on his sales. Was there a chance you would purchase from our dealership? Regardless I will ask.
Well I am state side, so probably not and I totally understand if he doesn’t want to take the time. Thanks again man!

D

Deleted member 85

Well I am state side, so probably not and I totally understand if he doesn’t want to take the time. Thanks again man!
I'm just going to tell him it's for a prospective client...

Chat tomorrow, I'll ask him tomorrow morning ;)

Users who are viewing this thread