5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar Cat Back Exhaust Mod

Fuzzy7562

Reaction score
I’m fairly new to the forum and having a heck of time searching threads for this topic so my apologies ahead of time if it’s been posted somewhere else.

I’m looking for those who have opted for the Mopar Cat Back exhaust mod and have good or bad reviews. My #1 question is how much louder is it from stock? And, #2 was it worth the money?

I have a ‘23 Laramie Sport with the 5.7 Hemi.

Thanks for your patience. Point me in the right direction if there is another forum/thread I can research.

Fuzzy7562

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
look up G/T exhaust from GT package. It's the same thing.
Actually isn't the same. Mopar cat-back system has a different muffler (and no resonators, I believe).

@Fuzzy7562, if you type in the Mopar exhaust part number (77072520AA), you may find the info you are looking for on this forum.

CHeYeNNe71

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Nascar Tommy

My other Ram is a Dodge.
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I liked the Borla system. Very easy install. I went with the Atak which is loud. They also offer "S type" not as loud and "Touring" slightly louder than stock.

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Actually isn't the same. Mopar cat-back system has a different muffler (and no resonators, I believe).

@Fuzzy7562, if you type in the Mopar exhaust part number (77072520AA), you may find the info you are looking for on this forum.

oh snap i was under the impression that they're the same. I guess learning something new everyday!

Users who are viewing this thread