5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar cargo bed divider

Deebeezie

Reaction score
I am curious if anyone is running this Mopar bed cargo divider with a Bakflip MX4 (or similar) with the 5’7” bed 1500 Rebel. Also assuming I have the bed utility group.

Attachments

• 42125537-BD51-4CE8-B4D9-28062ABCF211.jpeg
    42125537-BD51-4CE8-B4D9-28062ABCF211.jpeg
    61 KB · Views: 73

Jhawkdrvr1

Reaction score
Bummer, no replies. I was wondering the same thing about the compatibility of bed utility group, mopar cargo bed divider and Truxedo Sentry CT(NO ram boxes). It blows my mind that they didn’t make a bed divider that works with the BUG rails.

Last edited:

RJS

Reaction score
Bummer, no replies. I was wondering the same thing about the compatibility of bed utility group, mopar cargo bed divider and Truxedo Sentry CT(NO ram boxes). It blows my mind that they didn’t make a bed divider that works with the BUG rails.
They do. This is the Mopar divider in my 19 Laramie with BUG (required for installation of the divider) and ArmorFlex tonneau.

Attachments

• bed divider.jpg
    bed divider.jpg
    257.7 KB · Views: 59

Deebeezie

Reaction score
They do. This is the Mopar divider in my 19 Laramie with BUG (required for installation of the divider) and ArmorFlex tonneau.
Exactly the answer I was looking for! Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread