5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar Bed Mat

jgreene

Reaction score
I ordered a 2021 Ram 1500 Sport. Waiting for it to come in from the factory. I got the spray in liner.

Just wondering if anyone has purchased a Mopar Bed Matas? Just wondering how it is for draining, keeping things in place, etc

I am also ordering the Extang Solid 2.0 to keep the moisture and snow out.

KCViper

Reaction score
You might want to take a look at the Bedrug. I just bought one and many on this board really like it!

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I ordered a 2021 Ram 1500 Sport. Waiting for it to come in from the factory. I got the spray in liner.

Just wondering if anyone has purchased a Mopar Bed Matas? Just wondering how it is for draining, keeping things in place, etc

I am also ordering the Extang Solid 2.0 to keep the moisture and snow out.

Any quality rubber bed mat will do, I highly recommend one even with the spray in liner since it's keeps things from sliding around (no more having to strap most things down), also the smoother rubber surface won't scratch up stuff you stick in the bed like furniture. The spray-in liner surface is like sand paper in comparison. There is no issue with draining and since they are so heavy, they don't move around at all. Honestly the most cost effective and useful upgrade you can make on your truck.

Here is what I've used for all my trucks, the DeeZee brand. Here is one made for a 2019-newer crew cab, the same one I have: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07MRKYQP5/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

You may want to shop around, sometimes they are on sale for $80 or so.

jgreene

Reaction score
Any quality rubber bed mat will do, I highly recommend one even with the spray in liner since it's keeps things from sliding around (no more having to strap most things down), also the smoother rubber surface won't scratch up stuff you stick in the bed like furniture. The spray-in liner surface is like sand paper in comparison. There is no issue with draining and since they are so heavy, they don't move around at all. Honestly the most cost effective and useful upgrade you can make on your truck.

Here is what I've used for all my trucks, the DeeZee brand. Here is one made for a 2019-newer crew cab, the same one I have: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07MRKYQP5/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

You may want to shop around, sometimes they are on sale for $80 or so.
Thanks for the reply!

Condor757

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I got the Mopar bed mat with R A M in the center. Love it

Users who are viewing this thread