5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar Bed Liner

DBaron

Reaction score
Does anyone know the part # for the Mopar drop in bed liner?

taco40

Reaction score
I like my Bedrug which includes the tailgate cover and a mesh piece that connects bed mat to tailgate mat that keeps small items from falling into the hinge. It was easy to install and no cutting was involved.
Links follow: On amazon and at Carid.com ( from where I purchased).

DBaron

Reaction score
I like my Bedrug which includes the tailgate cover and a mesh piece that connects bed mat to tailgate mat that keeps small items from falling into the hinge. It was easy to install and no cutting was involved.
Links follow: On amazon and at Carid.com ( from where I purchased).
I just wonder how the bed rug would hold up from holding tree branches and debris

borden72

Reaction score
I just wonder how the bed rug would hold up from holding tree branches and debris
I just put a bedrug in my truck. Some friends have had them in their trucks. They love them and said good things about durability but they also said don't put a Christmas tree in there as the needles will get caught in the bedrug.

Oliver392

Reaction score
I've had a BedRug in all of my past trucks including my current '16 CC Laramie. Love the BedRug. They really are quite durable and can be cleaned if need be with a power washer. But if you do plan on putting branches and debris in the bed, just laydown a tarp.

Users who are viewing this thread