5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar all weather vs husky floormats?

go-ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’m loving the Mopar ones in my Bighorn. They’re very durable, cover completely and clean up really well. I had a set of weathertechs in my ‘17 Charger and they were alright. Those do not clean up well and seemed like straight plastic compared to these Mopar ones and I don’t really think they are worth the money.
I bought Weathertech for our Toyota sedan a number of years ago, based on their made-in-USA advertising. The Weathertechs do the job, but I am unimpressed with the overall quality of ours. Thin plastic, fit is so-so, the short vertical sidewalls are deformed and wavy, and the tan color that matches the vehicle's interior easily gets dirty and does not clean well at all. When the new Ram arrives, I definitely will NOT buy Weathertechs again, I'll buy Mopar based on all of the positive reviews in this thread.

Mr. Hindsight

Reaction score
I bought Weathertech for our Toyota sedan a number of years ago, based on their made-in-USA advertising. The Weathertechs do the job, but I am unimpressed with the overall quality of ours. Thin plastic, fit is so-so, the short vertical sidewalls are deformed and wavy, and the tan color that matches the vehicle's interior easily gets dirty and does not clean well at all. When the new Ram arrives, I definitely will NOT buy Weathertechs again, I'll buy Mopar based on all of the positive reviews in this thread.

Yup. Sounds like how my weathertechs were. The Mooar’s are better for sure.

JoeyGster

Reaction score
I've had the Husky Weatherbeaters in most of my vehicles and in my current 4th Gen and they have the best coverage in my opinion and wear better than the Weathertechs. I've had Weathertechs in a few vehicles and they were fine but not as good as the Husky.

What I just noticed about the Mopar All Weather mats is that the rear mats are a two piece that sits next to each other. That's a great idea for when you have to get the mats out to clean them. With the one piece Husky & Weathertech removing them is a real pain in the *** because they are so large. That part alone will make me consider the Mopar over the others when I switch up my 4th Gen for the 5th Gen.

rxit

Reaction score
Based on the input from this thread, I just put the mopar floor liners in my truck and am very impressed. I like these better than the weathertech liners in my last truck. I have never used Husky liners.

Schatzy

Reaction score
Another vote for the Mopar mats. Excellent fit and quality. I had Husky's on my previous truck. The Mopars are more rubber like compared to a more plastic feel with the Huskys. Mopars were cheaper. Highly recommended.

Users who are viewing this thread