5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar all weather mats

Inle24

Reaction score
I picked up my truck about a month ago and with the deal they threw in the all weather mats. But they had to order them. I keep callin the dealer and they are saying that the mats are on national backorder. Anyone else know about this?

kjk05006

Reaction score
I ordered 1/12 and received 1/16 directly from Mopar (also found them on amazon when I was looking). They fit great, very happy with the purchase.

Attachments

• IMG_0824.jpeg
    IMG_0824.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 122
  • IMG_0825.jpeg
    IMG_0825.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 121
  • IMG_0826.jpeg
    IMG_0826.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 113

19BH

Reaction score
I have these too. Only thing I dislike is they make it difficult to get into RAM BINS

SynAckuL

Reaction score
My dealer gave me a set about a week ago as part of another deal. They're pretty decent. I've owned Husky in the past, and these seem a little more flexible, whereas the Husky liners were pretty rigid.

Jplumley

Reaction score
Got mine last week. They are awesome and a good deal at $150.

SupremeWill

Reaction score
everyone I have talked to love these things. The only downside I have heard about them is the fact that if you use the husky under-seat storage bins they do not fit properly

Last edited:

PTRAM

Reaction score
Mine came on my Ram and was listed on the optional equipment for a $135. I am really satisfied with them. They would be a little difficult to remove and clean, but so far I have just vacuumed them without removing them. They really have great coverage.,

FirstTimeRamDriver

Reaction score
I have been using husky in my current vehicle for 5 years and have been very pleased with it... are mopers better?

Jasonml24

Reaction score
Wife got me a set for Christmas and I just got them last week. She ordered them the beginning of December from our dealer and at that time she was told they were on backorder, but they may come in by Christmas. They are great and I like them better than the Weathertechs that I had in my Silverado.

alow

Reaction score
Hopefully you'll get hooked up soon. They are great mats.

Inle24

Reaction score
Yea i just contacted my dealer and apparently they have had them in the parts department for a few days now with my name on them. Obvousily they didnt contact me or ship them to me like they were supposed too. Shipping now so hopefully a few days i will get them. Another dealer F up.

TrackDay

Reaction score
I've had Weathertechs in all my previous trucks but I like the Mopars better in this one.
Pro - the rubber is more flexible which is great for foot and heel comfort on longer trips.
Con - the ribs make them a little harder to clean. Overall I'd get them again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online