5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar Accessories ( Front Air Deflector & Window Air Deflectors)

kyleedwards28

Reaction score
I am going to purchase the Mopar (Part#82215476) Front Air Deflector for my Ram sport and was wondering if anyone had this on their truck and could post a picture ?

Also, the Side Window Air deflectors show on the Mopar website as part# 82215478 but my local dealerships do not register this part number so if I was to order and it was wrong they would not allow me to return. Can anyone confirm that the above part # is proper ?

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I am going to purchase the Mopar (Part#82215476) Front Air Deflector for my Ram sport and was wondering if anyone had this on their truck and could post a picture ?

Also, the Side Window Air deflectors show on the Mopar website as part# 82215478 but my local dealerships do not register this part number so if I was to order and it was wrong they would not allow me to return. Can anyone confirm that the above part # is proper ?

Same part number (crew cab) from the ram website...do you have a crew? Do us a favor and add you information into your signature block like mine below.

https://www.ramtrucks.com/2019/ram-1500/mopar-accessories.html

RT70808

Reaction score

I posted install notes and pictures on the Front Air Deflector here;

https://5thgenrams.com/community/th...part-no-82215475-self-install.1039/post-32753

Reactions: 356

Mohab

Reaction score
What is the affect of these deflectors on the wind noise ? I have noise/whistle sound from the driver's side

Lakewake

Site Supporter and Tracking
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Reaction score
What is the affect of these deflectors on the wind noise ? I have noise/whistle sound from the driver's side
Have no idea, my dealer added mine onto it without asking me. I have taken a couple of rocks to the windshield so I does not stop all rocks. It also stops a few bugs, so I may run with it in summer, and take it off in the winter. I have heard it takes away from gas mileage on the HWY.

RT70808

Reaction score
Have no idea, my dealer added mine onto it without asking me. I have taken a couple of rocks to the windshield so I does not stop all rocks. It also stops a few bugs, so I may run with it in summer, and take it off in the winter. I have heard it takes away from gas mileage on the HWY.
I haven’t noticed any wind noise as far as mpg goes, my hwy mileage is ok it’s the city that sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread