5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar 5' Tips

Ram-583

Reaction score
Has anyone put the Mopar 5 inch Chrome exhaust tips on their truck and would be willing to post a could pictures?

I installed the B2 Fabrication Oval muffler on the truck and am thinking about the 5 inch exhaust tips.

Any help is appreciated!

ferraiolo1

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Carven also sells 5in polished tips that look the same and cost less.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BowersFJ

Ram Guru
Reaction score
B2 has tips as well …. How do you like the oval muffler ? Putting the black B2 tips on this weekend ….. Thinking about the oval muffler down the road …. I just want a little extra rumble …. Nothing obnoxious

Ram-583

Reaction score
B2 has tips as well …. How do you like the oval muffler ? Putting the black B2 tips on this weekend ….. Thinking about the oval muffler down the road …. I just want a little extra rumble …. Nothing obnoxious

I love the Oval muffler its not loud but lets you know you are driving a truck. Just a deeper cleaner sound to the stock. I left the resonators on as well and it was a fast bolt on swap. I just was wondering if the 5 inch tips would make any difference.

This is the best YouTube video showing exactly what it is.

Ram-583

Reaction score

100% for just a little rumble but nothing extra and zero drone.

BowersFJ

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I love the Oval muffler its not loud but lets you know you are driving a truck. Just a deeper cleaner sound to the stock. I left the resonators on as well and it was a fast bolt on swap. I just was wondering if the 5 inch tips would make any difference.

This is the best YouTube video showing exactly what it is.

Sounds Perfect …. Decision made …. And you say install was easy ?

Ram-583

Reaction score
Sounds Perfect …. Decision made …. And you say install was easy ?

I put the truck on Off road 2 and it took me 15 minutes. Sawzall and the clamp was very easy! Just watch their YouTube video before you start. The sound is perfect!

31RamIt

Ram Guru
Reaction score
B2 makes tips for $235

Carven makes them for $250

Both high quality. One just has the carven name on it.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I jumped in to see the 5 foot tips!! I was trying to figure out how they fit. :D
Me too, lol. This was as disappointing as when I see Yahoo ads for “check out this celebrity’s bikini wear at the beach today” and there’s not a pic anywhere in the article.

BowersFJ

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My wife consistently tells me to get off here because I see all the inspirations. She hates it.

I have my wife convinced a lift kit only costs $172 ….. Lol ….. And my new Ping driver was only $99 ….. God I luv that woman

Users who are viewing this thread