5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar 2" lifts available on Ebay $1325

DrowningTrout

Reaction score
I just bought one since all the local dealers are out. $1325 and free shipping, think they had 4 left. It a dodge dealership selling them. Figured I would let everyone now since when researching the kit it seemed a lot of people were waiting for quite awhile for their dealership to get a lift kit in stock.

BowersFJ

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just not sure what the draw is to that kit …. Lotta cash for just 2” of lift

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
The kit doesn't seem that good though. I mean it comes with a freaking preload spacer and the upper control arms angles aren't even different. Plus due to spring rates, they don't recommend it for a Rebel.

It does come with some basic Fox shocks. I wonder if the warranty is only applicable if the dealership installs it? Suspension failures are pretty rare, not too worried about losing my warranty on the suspension components I'm changing anyways. I'm pretty much sure my ball joints aren't going to be too happy (assuming I don't change the UCAs) with a level, but they should last longer than my basic 3 yr/36K warranty anyways.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread