5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar 2" lift overall height?

Kevinc13

Reaction score
I have read through a few of the posts I have found pertaining to the mopar lift, but I havent been able to find what I'm looking for. Can someone tell me how much it actually lifts the front and rear of the truck. I have heard 2" or 3" in the front, and 1" or 2" in the rear. My dealer was no help so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

skol

Reaction score
I have read through a few of the posts I have found pertaining to the mopar lift, but I havent been able to find what I'm looking for. Can someone tell me how much it actually lifts the front and rear of the truck. I have heard 2" or 3" in the front, and 1" or 2" in the rear. My dealer was no help so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

I have the Mopar lift. I can’t be for certain the exact Lift amount but I believe it was about 2.50” or a little more in the front and 2” in the rear. When I first got the lift, it was the original one without the updated spacer. It was advertised as a 2” Lift in front and rear. Eventually they updated the lift to reduce the rake and provided a spacer. I put the spacer on a few months later. The spacer is about a 1/2” thick and gave me the additional height to the front.

Kevinc13

Reaction score
I have the Mopar lift. I can’t be for certain the exact Lift amount but I believe it was about 2.50” or a little more in the front and 2” in the rear. When I first got the lift, it was the original one without the updated spacer. It was advertised as a 2” Lift in front and rear. Eventually they updated the lift to reduce the rake and provided a spacer. I put the spacer on a few months later. The spacer is about a 1/2” thick and gave me the additional height to the front.
Thank you

Filet

Reaction score

They put out a spacer? I bought the 2" Mopar lift and only installed the Fox Shocks - no rear lift hardware. This brought the front up and leveled the truck - but it didn't "lift" the truck. If I had put the rear lift hardware on it would have lifted the entire truck 2" but it would have still had the factory rake (which I don't like). I bought a 2" front spacer from Rough Country that I was going to put on and then put the rear lift hardware on - but the 4x4 install shop didn't recommend it (they said it might not be safe and cause my traction control to not work properly). But if Mopar is now selling a front spacer I might put that on and put the rear lift hardware on! But no matter what I want a leveled truck. How do I get this front spacer and does it level the truck with the 2" Mopar lift (if it's only 1/2" then I would think the truck would still have some rake)?

skol

Reaction score
They put out a spacer? I bought the 2" Mopar lift and only installed the Fox Shocks - no rear lift hardware. This brought the front up and leveled the truck - but it didn't "lift" the truck. If I had put the rear lift hardware on it would have lifted the entire truck 2" but it would have still had the factory rake (which I don't like). I bought a 2" front spacer from Rough Country that I was going to put on and then put the rear lift hardware on - but the 4x4 install shop didn't recommend it (they said it might not be safe and cause my traction control to not work properly). But if Mopar is now selling a front spacer I might put that on and put the rear lift hardware on! But no matter what I want a leveled truck. How do I get this front spacer and does it level the truck with the 2" Mopar lift (if it's only 1/2" then I would think the truck would still have some rake)?

When did you purchase your Mopar lift? I believe if you got it within the last few months they should have provided the updated lift. If not they should still give you the spacer for free. My truck is not the ORP. To remedy the rake, I added the ORP springs for the additional inch along with the Mopar lift. Gave me about 3 1/2” up front. Still has a slight rake but less noticeable
b9377d31b25a840727d2937025bdaaf2.jpg

cwolf908

Reaction score
When did you purchase your Mopar lift? I believe if you got it within the last few months they should have provided the updated lift. If not they should still give you the spacer for free. My truck is not the ORP. To remedy the rake, I added the ORP springs for the additional inch along with the Mopar lift. Gave me about 3 1/2” up front. Still has a slight rake but less noticeable

How are your CV angles with the upgraded Mopar Lift + ORP springs? Seems like you'd be approaching dangerous levels, no? I wonder if Mopar would still cover this under warranty if something goes in the transfer case or the joints.

jwiley386

Reaction score

It will still have a slight rake with the Mopar spacer and full Mopar lift installed.

skol

Reaction score
How are your CV angles with the upgraded Mopar Lift + ORP springs? Seems like you'd be approaching dangerous levels, no? I wonder if Mopar would still cover this under warranty if something goes in the transfer case or the joints.

The angles looked pretty good. Even asked the installer and he said it was good to go. I’ll take pictures when I get my truck back. It’s getting lined with Linex on the exterior

Newguy

Reaction score
Skol, I like your setup. Looks good! Seems like a good solution. How does it ride with the ORP springs up front and Fox shocks? Thanks!

skol

Reaction score
Skol, I like your setup. Looks good! Seems like a good solution. How does it ride with the ORP springs up front and Fox shocks? Thanks!

Appreciate it. I honestly couldn’t tell the difference. I’m sure their is however to me it’s pretty small. The tires however did stiffen up the ride and hurt some MPG’s. Nothing that worries me though. This is definitely the first truck I’ve had where the combination of lift and tires didn’t really affect my ride quality not the point where is could see a big difference

Newguy

Reaction score
Appreciate it. I honestly couldn’t tell the difference. I’m sure their is however to me it’s pretty small. The tires however did stiffen up the ride and hurt some MPG’s. Nothing that worries me though. This is definitely the first truck I’ve had where the combination of lift and tires didn’t really affect my ride quality not the point where is could see a big difference
Great info. Thanks!

BiGJZ74

Reaction score
You're truck has the exact stance I want for my truck. Looks Amazing!

Goddard_304

Reaction score
Hey guys got a question got my lift on and alignment done but going around curves once in a while and traction light comes on ...any ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/