5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar 2" lift + ORP springs - specific questions

Alxmlr789

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hello, i am combing through a ton of information regarding the Mopar lift and ORG springs. I understand that the ORP springs have been giving between 1 and 1.5" of lift over the standard springs, however, i haven't found any information regarding how many spring ring spacers said guys have been running. I went ahead and ordered the ORP springs, however am trying to figure how many spring spacers to run. The amount of spring spacers will ultimately dictate the final height of the vehicle.

For instance, my 2" Mopar lift now sits at 23.5" from center hub to fender (updated kit, 2 black ring spacers installed), and another guy I have been talking to installed the ORP springs, and his is sitting at 24.25" which means he only got .75" worth of lift over the standard spring. What i don't know is how many ring spacers he is running under the perch. Can anyone with the same lift setup (please count your black ring spacers, one may be well hidden up in the spring perch cup) give me some measurements from center hub to the fender? I have seen a few ORP spring guys stating that their truck is nearly level, which contradicts some other guys findings as a 3/2 lift should still be about 1-1.5" higher in the rear.

Thank you in advance! Trying not to do double the work in the garage!

Ram1992

Reaction score
Hello, i am combing through a ton of information regarding the Mopar lift and ORG springs. I understand that the ORP springs have been giving between 1 and 1.5" of lift over the standard springs, however, i haven't found any information regarding how many spring ring spacers said guys have been running. I went ahead and ordered the ORP springs, however am trying to figure how many spring spacers to run. The amount of spring spacers will ultimately dictate the final height of the vehicle.

For instance, my 2" Mopar lift now sits at 23.5" from center hub to fender (updated kit, 2 black ring spacers installed), and another guy I have been talking to installed the ORP springs, and his is sitting at 24.25" which means he only got .75" worth of lift over the standard spring. What i don't know is how many ring spacers he is running under the perch. Can anyone with the same lift setup (please count your black ring spacers, one may be well hidden up in the spring perch cup) give me some measurements from center hub to the fender? I have seen a few ORP spring guys stating that their truck is nearly level, which contradicts some other guys findings as a 3/2 lift should still be about 1-1.5" higher in the rear.

Thank you in advance! Trying not to do double the work in the garage!

What size tires do you have?
I’m at 23-1/8” center hub to fender on 35 tires.
2” top hat level .

Alxmlr789

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What size tires do you have?
I’m at 23-1/8” center hub to fender on 35 tires.
2” top hat level .

35" tires, but that shouldn't matter measuring to the hub to fender, only ground to fender will that make a difference. im right at 23.5" with the mopar 2" lift

Users who are viewing this thread