5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MOPAR 2" Lift on a 6'4" Quad Cab?

cwolf908

Reaction score
Has anyone successfully done this? Added a Mopar 2" kit to a 6'4" bed Quad Cab?

I'm being denied purchase of the kit due to my VIN, but I can't see any reason why the kit would not fit the same as a Crew Cab 5'7" box.

EStein

Reaction score
Has anyone successfully done this? Added a Mopar 2" kit to a 6'4" bed Quad Cab?

I'm being denied purchase of the kit due to my VIN, but I can't see any reason why the kit would not fit the same as a Crew Cab 5'7" box.
Same here. I’ve got a 6’4 Crew Cab. Denied purchase by the dealer. I don’t understand why and the dealer is clueless.

Ramdo

Reaction score
I ordered from my dealer and they installed for me too, Idk why they would deny based on VIN. Do you have the ORP? I don't have the Off Road Package stock, so I did the lift and skid plates after.

rome5982

Reaction score
Same here. I’ve got a 6’4 Crew Cab. Denied purchase by the dealer. I don’t understand why and the dealer is clueless.
Let me get this straight. If I want to order a Crew cab with a 6'4 bed then I cannot get the 2" mopar lift?! Can anyone else confirm this? If this is true, does anyone know why?

Ramdo

Reaction score
Let me get this straight. If I want to order a Crew cab with a 6'4 bed then I cannot get the 2" mopar lift?! Can anyone else confirm this? If this is true, does anyone know why?
I have the lift. My dealer had it in stock and installed it for me. Labor was $490 for install and full alignment.

Users who are viewing this thread