5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar 2" Lift - detailed install pics

Lateralus

Reaction score
I have not seen much detail out there on the kit, so I figured I would post up my install project. Hopefully it will help others considering the kit to see some detail on what you get.
I had trouble tracking down a kit; some dealers told me it was unavailable to order due to engineering review. I never found any conclusive info on that.
I wound up finding a dealer on eBay that had a kit in stock. There was a coupon special, so the $1,199 kit became $1,099.

I received the box today from FedEx and took it down to my shop to unbox it. This first post will cover what is in the box. I plan to install the kit this weekend, so updates will follow then.

I put the first scratch on my truck when I put the box in the back - damn exposed staple on the bottom. Oh well, the first of many...

IMG_1970.JPG

Kit part number 77072424
IMG_1971.JPG
Control Arms
IMG_1973.JPG
IMG_1984.JPG
IMG_1985.JPG

Front shocks/struts

IMG_1986.JPG
IMG_1987.JPG
IMG_1988.JPG

Rear shocks
IMG_1989.JPG
IMG_1990.JPG

Continued on next post

Lateralus

Reaction score
Bump stop spacers
IMG_1975.JPG

Rear coil spacers
IMG_1978.JPG

Track bar bracket
IMG_1976.JPG

Hardware kit -
I double checked the provided hardware with the instruction sheet and the part numbers on the packages. Everything was present and accounted for.
The parts diagram shows a bolt "J" but it doesn't exist, and is not listed in the part number callout.
Parts W and U are identified as being M8, but they are actually M10.

IMG_1980.JPG
IMG_1981.JPG
IMG_1983.JPG

Bhbdvm

Reaction score
Looks good. Looking forward to your posts during and after the install.

Users who are viewing this thread