5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar 2" Lift...am i dumb??

31RamIt

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I
I really want the 2" Mopar lift kit for my 23 truck, but I've called several local dealers here in Socal and the labor cost alone is around 2k! Not sure it's worth it with that high cost of labor. I'm ok spending around $1,800 for the parts, but man, labor is killer!

what kind of labor/install prices have people seen for that kit at the dealer?
installed it myself. Not difficult

Redz72

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I really want the 2" Mopar lift kit for my 23 truck, but I've called several local dealers here in Socal and the labor cost alone is around 2k! Not sure it's worth it with that high cost of labor. I'm ok spending around $1,800 for the parts, but man, labor is killer!

what kind of labor/install prices have people seen for that kit at the dealer?
$3,800 for the 2” Mopar lift installed seems outrageous to me. If you know righty tighty and lefty loosie, and have the time, I’d suggest doing it yourself. YouTube is full of tutorials of installs and some break them down step by step. Thats how I lifted my past Jeep YJ, TJ, 4th Gen 1500. Learn by doing if that interests you.

I’ll be installing my 2” RC coilovers, 2” Mopar UCA in a few weeks in the garage. Save that $2k and put it towards other upgrades! Just my .02. Good luck either way brother!

Villegasdv

Reaction score
$3,800 for the 2” Mopar lift installed seems outrageous to me. If you know righty tighty and lefty loosie, and have the time, I’d suggest doing it yourself. YouTube is full of tutorials of installs and some break them down step by step. Thats how I lifted my past Jeep YJ, TJ, 4th Gen 1500. Learn by doing if that interests you.

I’ll be installing my 2” RC coilovers, 2” Mopar UCA in a few weeks in the garage. Save that $2k and put it towards other upgrades! Just my .02. Good luck either way brother!

Total is around $4,100 after taxes and everything! way too much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bt10

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Stupidly, I didn't get the lift installed at delivery, when my salesman offered any accessories installed free. I did get the running boards and remote start added free. Even if he balked at no $, and wanted to charge a small amount, the parts then were $1200, now I see they're $1800? Daaaaannnnnggggg...

Users who are viewing this thread