5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar 2 inch lift

CDP110

Reaction score
So I have 2019 Ram 1500 bighorn and I bought the 7 year 999,000 Mopar warranty. I was wondering if I bought the mopar 2 inch lift and had the dealer install it does tht void warranty. Even if at 100,000 miles If my front shocks go I know tht I covered under warranty but the Mopar lift comes with new longer front and rear shocks would they replace factory shocktht is on truck specification paper work or Mopar new lift shocks. ?????

gHiDoRa

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If i remember correctly, lift itself has a 2 year 24,000 mile warranty for its parts.

LaxDfns15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If at 100k your shocks go it's time to replace them. Warranty won't cover normal wear and tear. If it's Mopar official installed by an approved installer (a dealer for example), then you won't have any trouble as long as you have the paperwork. Warranty will cover OEM parts, not anything additional.

Even if you installed it yourself and had an issue that could be a warranty claim they cannot deny warranty service unless it can be proven that the aftermarket parts caused the issue.

Users who are viewing this thread