5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar 2 inch lift

DMcLovin

Reaction score
Will this lift kit damage my 2020 rebel since it already has a 1 inch factory lift? I just want my vehicle slighly more lifted to give it more of a Powerwagon look but I do not want to damage anything. Any suggestions? Thank you

Mustangmike66

Reaction score
I called my dealer and they told me the 2” Mopar lift will not work for my Rebel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
That’s weird as two folks that I know of with Rebel have that on theirs. Now I don’t know what was done to make it work, or even if it was warrantied but I know it’s on them...

kliffy77

Reaction score
Will this lift kit damage my 2020 rebel since it already has a 1 inch factory lift? I just want my vehicle slighly more lifted to give it more of a Powerwagon look but I do not want to damage anything. Any suggestions? Thank you

The Mopar lift kit is not compatible with the Rebel or the off-road package trim, I personaly Ordered one and later Return it.

Whitenight

Reaction score
The Mopar lift kit is not compatible with the Rebel or the off-road package trim, I personaly Ordered one and later Return it.
Shoot, was considering the mopar lift. Guess I'll do the stage 4 Icon one instead

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Shoot, was considering the mopar lift. Guess I'll do the stage 4 Icon one instead
The Mopar lift will work. You may need to source new spring seats for the front as the Bilsteins I believe have a larger diameter than the Fox shocks. Outside of that there is no difference.

Users who are viewing this thread