5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar 2” Lift with 35s

Genxeration

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just ordered the 2” Mopar lift and plan to have the dealer install soon. I want to keep my OEM 22” sport wheels and install Nitto Ridge Grapplers. What’s the biggest size I can install? Anyone have 35” Ridge Grapplers with this lift?

Rustin5

Reaction score
Just ordered the 2” Mopar lift and plan to have the dealer install soon. I want to keep my OEM 22” sport wheels and install Nitto Ridge Grapplers. What’s the biggest size I can install? Anyone have 35” Ridge Grapplers with this lift?
I have Mopar lift with the updated spacer paired with off-road package springs in the front. 35x11.5 r20 ridge grapplers on fuel 20x9 +0 no rubbing whatsoever

Genxeration

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I have Mopar lift with the updated spacer paired with off-road package springs in the front. 35x11.5 r20 ridge grapplers on fuel 20x9 +0 no rubbing whatsoever
Thanks Rustin5! I'm concerned the difference may be the 11.5 vs. 12.5. With a 22" wheel, Ridge Grapplers smallest width is 12.5. I've read mixed threads where some folks say trimming was necessary and other seem to have no rubbing.

Rustin5

Reaction score
Thanks Rustin5! I'm concerned the difference may be the 11.5 vs. 12.5. With a 22" wheel, Ridge Grapplers smallest width is 12.5. I've read mixed threads where some folks say trimming was necessary and other seem to have no rubbing.
I gotcha I’m not familiar with 22” tire sizes as I don’t have a set haha.

siareone

Reaction score
I'm looking to do this exact setup. Actually already purchased everything just haven't done the install. I keep debating in my head if I want to install the ORP springs or not... I am worried that either the front will be too stiff or it will be nose high. Can you post pics of yours? Also provide any thoughts on your setup and my worries? Thanks.

SDVmnt

Reaction score
Installed the exact setup with Ridge Grappler 35x12.5R22's on Stock wheels. VERY Minimal rubbing on "something" when in reverse at full lock. Haven't taken time to find out what it was yet. Ride is awesome especially after the Hellwig swaybar.

Micholder

Reaction score
Installed the exact setup with Ridge Grappler 35x12.5R22's on Stock wheels. VERY Minimal rubbing on "something" when in reverse at full lock. Haven't taken time to find out what it was yet. Ride is awesome especially after the Hellwig swaybar.
When you figure out what is rubbing, please let us know. I am looking at the same setup.

Users who are viewing this thread