5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monthly Vehicle Health Report

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have been getting a Vehicle Health Report everyday on the Ram for the past week. Anyone else getting this? Not a big deal as more information is better but their must be some kind of glitch that it is getting sent out every day.

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I've never got one at all. It would be nice.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I have been getting a Vehicle Health Report everyday on the Ram for the past week. Anyone else getting this? Not a big deal as more information is better but their must be some kind of glitch that it is getting sent out every day.
We're still waiting (but not expecting) VHRs to come into existence for the 12" UConnect. They said it should be ready by Q4...2018.

dano257

Reaction score
Me too. Used to be monthly, but got one each of the last 3 days.

MN*Ram*1500

Reaction score
The only Uconnect screens I have are Remote and Location for my 2021 2500. My wife has all of them for her 2020 1500 Classic. Uconnect is telling me they don't support the 12" screen. Is this correct?

My wife has the 8.4" one.

cj7

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Monthly, but honestly, not worth much, certainly would not miss it...

Rupp

Reaction score
The only Uconnect screens I have are Remote and Location for my 2021 2500. My wife has all of them for her 2020 1500 Classic. Uconnect is telling me they don't support the 12" screen. Is this correct?

My wife has the 8.4" one.
That is correct, no 12" support which makes perfect sense doesn't it.

U

User_3336

Kinda useless, actually. You should already know the things it reports.

Users who are viewing this thread