5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monotone Paint

Tay

Reaction score
I have seen a couple members post pictures of their Rebel's without the black lower paint, ie monotone red and monotone white for example.

I can't see/find it on the Ram configurator except for when choosing black.

How do you get the monotone paint in other colors than black?

Here are some examples:

gpv74XF.jpg

X7W865C.jpg

On a side note, when I add the Night Edition package on the configurator, the front bumper becomes body color and the skid plate becomes black. Is this incorrect?

KYGKkxa.jpg

AdventureJunkie

Reaction score
It was an option In years past 2019 and I believe 2020.

They may have changed this for 2021 as I am seeing the same thing in the configurator

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Tay

Reaction score
It was an option In years past 2019 and I believe 2020.

They may have changed this for 2021 as I am seeing the same thing in the configurator

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Ahh... bummer. Thanks for the info.

antwon412

Reaction score
When I built mine, it came standard as monotone andyou could choose the dual color option if desired.
Personally I think it’s better looking without.
But it’s nice to have the option for sure.

Mother

Reaction score
The configurator is just messed up. If you go to cars.com and search new 2021 Rebels you'll find plenty with the monotone paint in several different colors.

smanthrav

Reaction score
The online builder won’t show it but you can get monotone paint in any color. The monotone paint in any color besides black is a 200$ up charge. I ordered my 2021 Rebel in granite crystal monotone.

Reactions: Tay

Sam_The_RAM_Man

Reaction score
I have seen a couple members post pictures of their Rebel's without the black lower paint, ie monotone red and monotone white for example.

I can't see/find it on the Ram configurator except for when choosing black.

How do you get the monotone paint in other colors than black?

Here are some examples:

gpv74XF.jpg

X7W865C.jpg

On a side note, when I add the Night Edition package on the configurator, the front bumper becomes body color and the skid plate becomes black. Is this incorrect?

KYGKkxa.jpg
Message me or post here what packages/features/colors you want, and I’ll throw it into the configurator. Then I’ll post your build sheet back in here for you to keep/take to whichever dealer you want to order from. The Night edition changes the wheels; give you a black front skid plate; and other black accents.

Reactions: Tay

Tay

Reaction score
Message me or post here what packages/features/colors you want, and I’ll throw it into the configurator. Then I’ll post your build sheet back in here for you to keep/take to whichever dealer you want to order from. The Night edition changes the wheels; give you a black front skid plate; and other black accents.
Thanks Sam!

Rebelguy2020

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My Rebel has the monotone paint, and I really think it looks good, I added the black running boards that gives it the black contrast.

The monotone paint was on the build sheet, it just happened to be the way the dealer ordered it, I had searched online at several dealerships for the truck with the features that I was looking for and found it but an 8 hour drive away. The only thing that I wish it had is the larger fuel tank.

Attachments

• 88D71584-AF74-4F08-9F49-66478E5041B1.jpeg
    88D71584-AF74-4F08-9F49-66478E5041B1.jpeg
    256.6 KB · Views: 23

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online

Members online