5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moisture in LED headlights.

Code2medic

Reaction score
I just took delivery of my 2020 Ram 1500 Limited this morning at the dealership. I was inspecting the vehicle when I noticed condensation in the passenger side assembly. I mentioned it to my sales person but he didn’t say much right away. I mentioned it again and he’s said he would bring out the service manager. The service manage came out and looked at it and said he could see it. He said he’s seen it a lot in the new Jeeps. He said to watch it and when I bring it in for my first oil change, he’ll take another look. He said not to worry because I have my warranty. I’m kind of bummed. Brand new truck and already an issue. My salesmen texted me a document about the problem and that docement basically said it’s normal. I’ve never had this on any of my vehicles. I‘ve owned Ford trucks for 23 years and made the switch to Dodge. I hope this is t the beginning of a bad relationship.

I was planning to purchase a new LEER topper for my truck which had the multifunctional tailgate. I contacted my LEER dealer to have him check to make sure the topper I had picked out would work with the new tailgate. My dealer said he talked to LEER and they currently don’t have a topper that will fit the multifunctional tailgate and no idea when they’ll have something. Some more bad news
I wouldn’t have left with it.... I would have said bring me another one.... watch it and bring it in is a alley mechanics response

Dthurman

Reaction score
They are replacing them now. Also have a front drivers side noise at Low speed changed sway bars still there 🙄

Dthurman

Reaction score
They are replacing them now. Also have a front drivers side noise at Low speed changed sway bars still there 🙄

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online