5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moe's Performance

jvoid4

Reaction score
Has anyone bought anything from Moe's recently? I have tried contacting them and I am getting no response. I don't want to order something and they are not shipping.
I don't know if they are back to work yet.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I tried contacting them on Monday and no response. I thought I read somewhere that it was a one man business, but I could be misinformed...

popcenator

Reaction score
Matt is a good man, and yeah, I believe he runs a smaller operation.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

jvoid4

Reaction score
I order my Vararam yesterday for him. Can't wait to get it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

jvoid4

Reaction score
My intake came in today. Of course a half hour before I have to go into work. LOL
Can't wait to install it.

AmericanRebelution

Reaction score
My intake came in today. Of course a half hour before I have to go into work. LOL
Can't wait to install it.

Be sure to drive your truck a while after install before forming an opinion. I installed TB and intake at the same time, but the computer definitely needs some time to learn.

jvoid4

Reaction score
Be sure to drive your truck a while after install before forming an opinion. I installed TB and intake at the same time, but the computer definitely needs some time to learn.

I got it installed on Saturday. I'm working this weekend and my drive is very short. So I will have to give it a week or so then. Thanks for the advice.

Durangedmikey

Reaction score
I thought about getting some stuff from there until I’ve had interactions with him elsewhere. He is a Richard of epic proportions and will talk down to you if you question any claims they make. He may have some of the fastest mods and tunes but I would never think about dropping a dime with him.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I have personally never met nor have I seen this gent, but every interaction transaction wise has exceeded my expectations. If I e had any questions he has quickly responded and even offered suggestions. Just because my experience was on point, does not guarantee everyone will have the same results.

Firebird

Reaction score
My throttle body arrived last week from Moe's right on time. Outstanding service as always!

Users who are viewing this thread