5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MOE'S PERFORMANCE

HEMI450HP

Reaction score
Jason, we can go in circles all day, so I will walk away from it here. I regret the way your order panned out. I cannot find those 2 emails you mentioned in my inbox. I responded to all of your other emails the same day, even after you were cussing at me for refunding your money. I'm going to learn from this though, and have decided to put a note in the dropbox where customers select which color they want. Next to each color is going to say 4-8 week build time in parenthesis along with the bold note that we currently have at the top of the item description. Take care.

rhill

Reaction score
The worst part is here is the email u claim not have received I cc the email I sent to you to another email account that way I know it went out.

You trying to play the victim her. Trying to make me look like an ahole yet here is more evidence as to why I was upset.

What can you do to not let this happen again when u have it on big BOLD LETTERS huh try putting o. The check out page.

I found you through a Google search because I saw u here on the forum.

I never saw ur web site
7c05d16e8e661de03b82d1b1de2bd397.jpg
04771457d181ac28b1a11c9f99b4cb4a.jpg
a6d1085935df1b3833400011918ba424.jpg

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk
Your checkout "cart" clearly showed it was out of stock.

j517

Reaction score
That not my check out cart that is a screen shot I took today.

Google moe's garage and it will show you the web pages. There is no disclaimer as moe's claims of 4 to 8 weeks.

j517

Reaction score
Do you really think that I would put in my info on here in that case can you order one and put up a screen shot of your info

See how quickly you end up buying all kinds of stuff online

Users who are viewing this thread