5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mod to watch video on screen

Hdh67

Reaction score
Hello Again,
I just wanted to add some additional notes...

1. This thread is about a possible mobile device solution that will get around the IOS or Android Car Play App so that you use blocked or unsupported applications in CarPlay (watch video and others). I have not tested this but this is what I plan to try .

Since I don’t have my truck yet, I’m not sure if this would be helpful - Most vehicles require mobile devices to connect to the car with a cable for CarPlay while a small amount allow wireless. I don’t know which one I applies to the Ram, but there is a device in testing that allows all vehicles to connect wirelessly. It’s at a discount because you would be a tester and it has not worked perfectly in all vehicles (there is no guarantee this would work in a Ram), but you would report that and they would try to fix it so they can create a polished product. If the Ram doesn’t support wireless CarPlay support, I plan to do this.

This is the device:

This is a forum about it for more information:

Users who are viewing this thread