5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Missing screws

Nibis

Reaction score
I've lost a couple screws, story of my life, lol. I don't know if they were ever there, don't feel like messing with the dealer, anyone know the part number?

20200609_182635.jpg

20200609_182640.jpg

mikeru82

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Try this...

That's for the front, but should be the same screw for the rear. For some reason the web sites I've checked list a piece of trim when you click on the rear wheel flare screw.

Last edited:

Nibis

Reaction score

BobbyLeeSniper

Reaction score
If you want, i should be able to pull the actual part number when I get into work tomorrow. It should be the screw Mike provided, but make sure you still have the spring nut. Should still be attached to the liner.

Nibis

Reaction score
If you want, i should be able to pull the actual part number when I get into work tomorrow. It should be the screw Mike provided, but make sure you still have the spring nut. Should still be attached to the liner.
Pretty sure its there

Ramtrx

Reaction score
The bottom hole is a push in plastic piece. Not sure what they are called. Like a Christmas tree bolt but plastic so you can’t pull it out easy.

Ramtrx

Reaction score
Well all the ones I see the bottom last hole holding mudflap isn’t an actual screw. But maybe it’s just an az thing.

STR

Reaction score
Similar to the below... You can pick these up at Autozone, PepBoys, Advance Auto, etc. I doubt that the threaded clip is still there, but if you pull back the plastic, you can see it... I’d remove the screw/bolt on the other side and take it in to help you find a match.

Attachments

• 96B5DCCE-86E6-4A48-B04E-D71EB3056CD2.jpeg
    96B5DCCE-86E6-4A48-B04E-D71EB3056CD2.jpeg
    41.9 KB · Views: 6

Nibis

Reaction score
Well all the ones I see the bottom last hole holding mudflap isn’t an actual screw. But maybe it’s just an az thing.
They are screws, I don't have mud flaps

Nibis

Reaction score
Similar to the below... You can pick these up at Autozone, PepBoys, Advance Auto, etc. I doubt that the threaded clip is still there, but if you pull back the plastic, you can see it... I’d remove the screw/bolt on the other side and take it in to help you find a match.
Thanks, and the threaded clips are still there

Ramtrx

Reaction score
I don’t have mud flaps. Just the factory little ones. Also looked at 15 or so trucks here and they have the same. Not sure why. In pic you can see it’s the push in ones for this one hole.
B43C28C9-E7FE-4A61-9201-5AA27E941422.jpeg B00A542E-ED34-43E2-BC92-91F22022DACB.jpeg

Ramtrx

Reaction score
Weird. So they do it differently. I’m gonna switch. Those push ins are a pain in my butt. Also in a different spot.

mikeru82

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Nibis, your pic is showing the front of the wheel well. Ramtrx's pics are the rear of the wheel well, where the mini splash guards are mounted.

Nibis

Reaction score
Nibis, your pic is showing the front of the wheel well. Ramtrx's pics are the rear of the wheel well, where the mini splash guards are mounted.
Ok, well, here is a pic of the rear, no push pins. Also Ramtrx doesn't have a sig, so we don't know his trucks specs, maybe it's difference in year or trim
20200611_135233.jpg

BobbyLeeSniper

Reaction score
The spats may vary depending on your year and trim and Flare vs Non-flare. Honestly, I see hundreds of these trucks a week and depending on the mood of the plant, or inventory, theyll change up small fasteners and what not just to keep the line in the plant moving.

Ramtrx

Reaction score
The spats may vary depending on your year and trim and Flare vs Non-flare. Honestly, I see hundreds of these trucks a week and depending on the mood of the plant, or inventory, theyll change up small fasteners and what not just to keep the line in the plant moving.
No spat at all. Was just wondering the difference and we were both correct. Except his is the rear I believe. Mine is same. I was taking pics of the front

Users who are viewing this thread