5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Missing Power and Heated Mirrors

K9_Bullet

Reaction score
So I happened to take a look at my window sticker and noticed it said the truck should have power folding and heated mirrors. But it doesn't. Anyone else have or hear about this??

knightro84

Reaction score
Do you have the tow package? If you get that I believe the mirrors aren't power fold or heated.

Accountant

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yup. If you are missing this button, you have tow mirrors lol

6ACA379C-72D3-4CD5-9F79-C20A46EBF6F4.jpeg

K9_Bullet

Reaction score
OK, yes on the tow package. It says "Power Black Trailer-Tow Mirrors w/ Manual Fold Away". Not a big deal, really like the truck, no complaints. Weird that they list the power/heated option but don't have it because of tow package.

Gondul

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have tow mirrors and they are heated... says so right on the mirror...

1.png

Last edited:

zignice

Reaction score
Does the heated symbol illuminate when they are on? They are supposed to come on with the rear defroster but can’t tell if they are on. Just started getting frost here so have not tested

knightro84

Reaction score
No the symbol does not light up when they are on. My non-tow mirrors for sure work when the rear defrost is on, as evidenced by melting accumulating snow off of them when I was driving through the hell that was I-95 south through Virginia on Sunday after I picked my truck up.

Users who are viewing this thread