5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Missing Key FOB App?

apctjb

Reaction score
Anyone know if there is an App that helps you find a missing key FOB. I assume the FOB transmits a signal (how else would the car know the FOB was in the car when starting) so hoping there might be an app that helps to track that signal to find the FOB. Even knowing if the key is hiding in the truck somewhere would help...

Its a long shot , but no harm asking...

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Not that I have ever heard of.

nc_beagle

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Anyone know if there is an App that helps you find a missing key FOB. I assume the FOB transmits a signal (how else would the car know the FOB was in the car when starting) so hoping there might be an app that helps to track that signal to find the FOB. Even knowing if the key is hiding in the truck somewhere would help...

Its a long shot , but no harm asking...
You know its in the truck if the truck cranks and you don't have the other key with you.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
this may or may not work
if it is lost in your house get an infrared app when it is dark turn off any lights use the app to search for the fob
never tried it but a techy said to try it

Users who are viewing this thread