5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Missing foot well panels?

Wxgs333

Reaction score
Wondering if there should be a panel to cover those wires/mechanical stuff above the foot well? The passenger side is well covered, but the driver side just doesn't look right to me....The mounting locations suggest there should be a panel there...My dealer told me the trucks on their lot all have no panel, but without looking it myself it is hardly believable... Can someone help me check if your rig has a panel or not? Thanks! Screenshot_20181130-131642_Gallery.jpg

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I guess if your really short and stand about 2' Tall you might get this view otherwise I've never noticed. it.

Wxgs333

Reaction score
I guess if your really short and stand about 2' Tall you might get this view otherwise I've never noticed. it.

It was an accident... Dropped a coin under the seat, and jumped out the truck to find it... and you know the rest....o_O

Anyway, overall it is a nice truck and I like it very much~

Users who are viewing this thread