5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mirrow Dimming

taz2016

Reaction score
I have a 2019 Bighorn Level 1 group with the 8.4 UConnect. The rearview mirror (or any other) does not appear to dim at all. It's very annoying at night. I've looked at the UConnect screen and don't see any way to enable/disable mirror dimming. What am I missing?

mark.b

Reaction score
I'm not 100% on what features yours includes but my mirror dimmer is on the same screen as the heated/cooled seats. Is it possibly it's got a old school dimmer on the mirror?

taz2016

Reaction score
I don't have heated/cooled seats and there no way to flip the mirror. It does appear to have a sensor on the upper center of the mirror.

Last edited:

renzo2213

Reaction score
If you look on the inside mirror, at the very top on the glass/mirror itself, is there a black dot? If so, you have auto dimming. And if you click the Uconnect/apps button and click on controls it should be in there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

taz2016

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies! I looked through settings several times with no luck. I guess I didn't notice the separate controls button where it was hiding in plain sight.

Users who are viewing this thread