5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mirror replacement dashcam?

Reaction score
Has anyone mounted one of the replacement rear view mirrors that include a dash cam and maybe 2nd remote camera?

I'm getting a lear camper shell with no windows and would like to pick up some visibilty by mounting a camera back there.

RiggerRoy

Reaction score
Has anyone mounted one of the replacement rear view mirrors that include a dash cam and maybe 2nd remote camera?

I'm getting a lear camper shell with no windows and would like to pick up some visibilty by mounting a camera back there.
I've never seen anything like that, bit it makes sense for folks with a camper on the back. I wonder if it would be possible to upgrade to the new technology package camera mirror. It doesn't have a dash cam built in, but it's pretty easy to place on of those.

MileHi Guy

Reaction score

Check out this link

Users who are viewing this thread