5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Minimum Wheel Spacer Size for clearance?

RamSport

Reaction score
I have a 3.5" lift and need to install my 295/65/20 toyos but been told they rub on the ball joints when tried to install.

Looking into getting spacers until I decide what I want to do for rims.

What would the minimum size spacers would be needed to clear. Any advise would be great!

Attachments

• IMG_20190220_191015_493.jpg
    IMG_20190220_191015_493.jpg
    231.2 KB · Views: 49

Billet1500 4x4

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have a 3.5" lift and need to install my 295/65/20 toyos but been told they rub on the ball joints when tried to install.

Looking into getting spacers until I decide what I want to do for rims.

What would the minimum size spacers would be needed to clear. Any advise would be great!
1.25" other wise the wheel studs will not clear and you will have to trim them down to get the wheels to set flush. Get the BORA hub centric adapters that are 2019 Ram specific don't cheap out and use some ebay specials no matter how tempting because of the price difference. Some guys are trying to use adapters made for GM because the lug patterns are both 6 on 5.5 but the center Bore on the Ram wheels is just a little bit smaller and can cause issues.

Users who are viewing this thread