5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Millisecond buffer

RamRebelSteel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Does anyone else experience a slightly noticeable buffer from bluetooth? It drives my nuts. What good is the alpine system if the song buffers..

Blazn

FifGen
Reaction score
Does anyone else experience a slightly noticeable buffer from bluetooth? It drives my nuts. What good is the alpine system if the song buffers..
Mine does occasionally or deletes my connection and then I have to re-pair it so i just use Android auto instead of bluetooth now

392DCGC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I've typically only noticed it when the truck has just recently started up, so I think the uConnect system may still be booting things up. Could be something to be fixed in an update. FWIW, the 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee I traded in had the same issue. A direct connection is really the best bet... and honestly, I don't mind it because the cradle in the center console is perfect rather than keeping my phone in my pocket or tossed lazily in the cupholder.

Users who are viewing this thread