5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mike's Mean 2020 Ram 1500 Big Horn Build

MikeyLikey619

Reaction score
Before & After...From stock to this in two weeks or so. Crazy how painting your wheels, 2.5 level, new tires, and doing a few inexpensive mods to the stock options can change the whole look and style of your car. Really happy with how it turned out.

All Mods NOW: 2.5 motofab level, 295/70/r18 Falken AT3 Wildpeaks, tinted windows, debadged rear and side badges, plastic dipped wheels, tailpipes & chrome badges on hood/back/front, added flag badge, pedal commander add on.

Future: adding 3 new 3.5 Inifiti Reference 3032 speakers in dash (In the mail! I heard it makes a huge difference with the stock system), maybe getting Fuel Rebel or Method Wheels 18 inch wheels(like this stock painted look though), possible adding all-new infiniti door speakers, bed tonneau cover, husy box under back bed, led lights in grill.

IMG_0522.jpg
IMG_0522.jpg IMG_0659.jpg IMG_0660.jpg IMG_0661.jpg IMG_0662.jpg IMG_0663.jpg IMG_0664.jpg IMG_0665.jpg

MikeyLikey619

Reaction score
Super easy to do! Just watch the YouTube videos of the pros. Don’t even need to tape it off! When you buy tire shine on the paint on the tires peels off in one peel

TheMadDutchDude

Reaction score
Time to put in $2k and upgrade to premium lights, my dude. Would make it look much, much more mean. :D

Highline Cleveland

Reaction score
Before & After...From stock to this in two weeks or so. Crazy how painting your wheels, 2.5 level, new tires, and doing a few inexpensive mods to the stock options can change the whole look and style of your car. Really happy with how it turned out.

All Mods NOW: 2.5 motofab level, 295/70/r18 Falken AT3 Wildpeaks, tinted windows, debadged rear and side badges, plastic dipped wheels, tailpipes & chrome badges on hood/back/front, added flag badge, pedal commander add on.

Future: adding 3 new 3.5 Inifiti Reference 3032 speakers in dash (In the mail! I heard it makes a huge difference with the stock system), maybe getting Fuel Rebel or Method Wheels 18 inch wheels(like this stock painted look though), possible adding all-new infiniti door speakers, bed tonneau cover, husy box under back bed, led lights in grill.

View attachment 53742
View attachment 53742 View attachment 53743 View attachment 53744 View attachment 53745 View attachment 53746 View attachment 53747 View attachment 53748 View attachment 53749
Loving it! Great job. We basically did the same upgrade. I have the same wheels, but I found black wheel skins (hubcaps) that fit on em off Ebay. $75...Looks more stock. That plasti dip don't hold up well after a while.

MikeyLikey619

Reaction score
Loving it! Great job. We basically did the same upgrade. I have the same wheels, but I found black wheel skins (hubcaps) that fit on em off Ebay. $75...Looks more stock. That plasti dip don't hold up well after a while.
We will see how it goes. I might change the color in 2-3 months to a bronze color or go back stock. Might even buy some fuel rebel wheels but now I’m just getting a little ahead of myself haha

Users who are viewing this thread