5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Might be overthinking this.....

2020GraniteBH

Reaction score
Hey guys like I said in my intro post first time truck owner here so please excuse me if this is a dumb question just looking to learn. I was washing this beast for the first time the other day and noticed that theres electrical connections located in the wheel well (pics attached). I was thinking that having these connections exposed like that to dirt, water, snow, sand etc. would be bad or am I overthinking this and it will be fine? Thanks in advance for help/educational info it is much appreciated.

Attachments

• Drivers front 1.JPG
    Drivers front 1.JPG
    157 KB · Views: 119
  • Drivers front 2.JPG
    Drivers front 2.JPG
    114.1 KB · Views: 122
  • Drivers rear 1.JPG
    Drivers rear 1.JPG
    166.9 KB · Views: 123
  • Drivers rear 2.JPG
    Drivers rear 2.JPG
    121.4 KB · Views: 114

MJP

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey guys like I said in my intro post first time truck owner here so please excuse me if this is a dumb question just looking to learn. I was washing this beast for the first time the other day and noticed that theres electrical connections located in the wheel well (pics attached). I was thinking that having these connections exposed like that to dirt, water, snow, sand etc. would be bad or am I overthinking this and it will be fine? Thanks in advance for help/educational info it is much appreciated.
Shouldn’t be an issue. They are made to withstand the weather.

Users who are viewing this thread