5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Midwest Ram Fan

Bpebler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey guys. I’ve been an active member on here for awhile. I don’t do social media, well, bc this forum IS my social media. 😆 & better than the popular ones too, I might add!

I’m simply making a post on this thread in the event I post something for sale. Likely just either wheels, bed accessories, rack, etc or heck, maybe even one of my Rams to consolidate vehicles. I’ll get that figured out this summer. I didn’t find that I posted here when I joined or when I was added to the build tracker that triple_b & eighty have running.

I’m on my 2nd Ram & they’re the best trucks I’ve owned so far for many reasons. I’ve test driven quite a few other brands, but always wanted to get back into my Ram. Besides the 2 in my signature, we also have a 2020 Ram Laramie in Patriot Blue on our family property that’s in my father in laws name. My brother in law just regrettably sold his 2020 Big Horn Night Edition. We also have a 2021 Grand Cherokee Limited X (mother in law) & 2020 Durango GT (wife’s) plus I have my built 2000 Cherokee XJ on our property. Brother in law was a CDJR salesman for quite some time if you couldn’t tell. 😄

Users who are viewing this thread