5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MFT or RamBox?

rubikcube

Reaction score
I have a 2020 1500 Limited with both. As a result of that and other options, my payload is only 1018, so I definitely feel the pain of the weight.

I really love both the MFT and the ram boxes. MFT is a little flimsy, but it does make everything really easy to get out of the bed. I use it in MFT mode way more than the traditional swing down mode.

The ram boxes are great too. I use them as tool boxes. I also keep a drying towel for the car wash. So much stuff you can put in them. I use them all the time.

I would still get both and if I need more payload, I’ll get the 2500.

purz

Reaction score
Here’s a picture with my clubs in there. I’ve got a taylormade purelite bag. If you have a lightweight stand bag, it should fit, but it will be tight. I’ve got to squeeze my bag past the metal clip in the middle so it can close. I’ve got my shoes and some extra accessories in the space under the bag.

Hmm tried briefly earlier and it might fit. My stand bag might have a larger mech for the stand making it taller than yours. Didn't fully try to jam it in yet. Also gotta figure out the skinniest part of my bag for the large latch. Doesn't help that I have the animal covers for my woods too. But ya definitely possible for anyone that's wondering. I'm assuming my gf's will go in pretty easily since they should be shorter.

Users who are viewing this thread