5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Metal Head in Raleigh, NC

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome! Love the avatar. I’m listening to into the trivia pit on liquid metal right now.

MikeyHo808

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Huge Maiden fan, play Dave Murray’s guitar parts in a tribute band, even got to see him up close playing covers in a dive bar with a local band here in Hawaii back in 2015 while he was home for a family reunion. His wife is a local girl!
Anyways, Enjoy your soon to arrive new truck! 🤙🏽

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome😎
I saw Maiden many times in their prime back in the 80’s. Eddie rules🤘🏻

The_Trooper_99

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Huge Maiden fan, play Dave Murray’s guitar parts in a tribute band, even got to see him up close playing covers in a dive bar with a local band here in Hawaii back in 2015 while he was home for a family reunion. His wife is a local girl!
Anyways, Enjoy your soon to arrive new truck! 🤙🏽

I saw them at Donington (Monsters of Rock).. Because I'm actually from England LOL

Hydroblueguy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just a new guy saying "Hi" from Raleigh, NC.

Just waiting for delivery of Big Horn (V8, Black)
Did you purchase from wake forest / west gate? I bought a new 19 ram there 3 years ago, drove 1004 miles each way from iowa in a weekend to pick it up. The truck ended up being a lemon, but I had a very good experience with that dealership👍🏻

Bpebler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Isn’t it weird to think how complicated metal has gotten & how subjective the definition of it is anymore?? I grew up on Jerry Lewis leading to Aerosmith/Guns N Roses, etc that lead to Metallica/Maiden, etc that lead to Deftones/Slipknot, etc that has lead to Tallah/Make Them Suffer/Slaughter To Prevail, etc. Who knows which way the beloved “metal” genre will turn next? 😆

Users who are viewing this thread