5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Media information doesn’t change in split screen mode

Gauge

Reaction score
I have a 19 Laramie with the 12” screen for about 3 weeks now. When listening to Sirius in full screen every new song changes to display the band and song title. If I have split screen enabled (for instance nav and media) the media displays whatever song was playing when I first switched it to split screen and won’t update until I go to full screen mode. Anyone else encounter this? Happens every time.

SRRouse

Reaction score
I have a 19 Limited and had a similar issue with one of the streaming apps, either Pandora or iHeart, don't recall which. Would not update the song data when song changed. My sirius is in perpetual demo mode with a "known issue". Have only had the truck a couple weeks and haven't pressed the issue yet.

Ortiz7983

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have a Laramie. This doesn’t happen to me. Mine shows what is playing while in split screen. I’m not sure if there is a soft reset for this media player or through Sirius.

Users who are viewing this thread