5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

McLean Metalworks Hammock Mount

spencerclift21

Reaction score
Just ordered my McLean Metalworks Hammock Mount. Can set up my hammock in seconds to the back of my truck! Little pricey, but a place to set up your hammock anywhere you go. Gives me an excuse to go on some more road trips and sight seeing!

Hammock Mount Pic.jpg

AnthonyD1978

Reaction score
Do you have to completely remove it to put down the tailgate or does the hammock fold away while still be mounted to the hitch?

spencerclift21

Reaction score
Do you have to completely remove it to put down the tailgate or does the hammock fold away while still be mounted to the hitch?

So there are multiple options. One is to by an extension that they sell where you can open your tailgate and then have the hammock up past the tailgate, another is to just buy the regular one and it folds up completely underneath the tailgate so when you open the tailgate it doesn’t hit it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread