5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Maybe some progress on warranty work.

Thewrangler73

Reaction score
So I had a thread titled "my truck died last night". For those that haven't seen it, my truck has several times now just lost all power without warning while driving, and all but 2 of those events have occurred at 75mph. The first 2 times I brought it in I was given the pretty generic "it didn't throw codes and we couldn't replicate it, so there's nothing we can do." It happened again, 100 miles from home, and I had just gotten married so it caused my new wife and I to have to delay our newly wed vacation plans several hours. I also told then while it's in the shop I want them to look into my poor A/C issues, my 8.4 inch screen dying whenever it pleases, and weird actuator sounds behind the dash randomly. Today I got a call from them that they apparently have a team of engineers working with them to solve the problems. So hopefully it actually gets fixed this time. And if not, it's time to get a lemon law lawyer.

Users who are viewing this thread