5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

May need to come back.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
As many of you know I used to have a 5th gen and just wasn’t using it so purchased my current Audi. Have only driven it (10) times since December. Just found out yesterday that due to a couple of recent vehicle accidents, my left leg is 1” shorter then my right. So with that being the case it’s harder to get in and out of vehicles that I have. So now I’m on the hunt for another Ram, wish me luck…

PorBoy

Reaction score
Yes it will definitely be a chore, but I’ll get it done lol.

PorBoy

Reaction score
I’m in no rush as I hardly drive now that the twins are in college.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
As many of you know I used to have a 5th gen and just wasn’t using it so purchased my current Audi. Have only driven it (10) times since December. Just found out yesterday that due to a couple of recent vehicle accidents, my left leg is 1” shorter then my right. So with that being the case it’s harder to get in and out of vehicles that I have. So now I’m on the hunt for another Ram, wish me luck…
Luck wished!

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I feel like there’s a lot to unpack here…

Users who are viewing this thread