5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

May be Stupid Questions, but...

jassim

Reaction score
I can't find the answers in the manual. Just took delivery of my 2022 Laramie, options and trim in sig. Couple things I can't figure out.

1) It has power fold mirrors. Is there a way to program them so they auto-fold when I park the truck, or do I have to toggle the button?

2) Keyless entry. When I walk up and grab the handle with the fob in my pocket, it unlocks but when I park and walk away, it doesn't lock by itself. Do I have to hit the door button to get it to lock? All the other cars I've ever owned with simular fobs lock themselves.

I've played with all the settings to try and get the truck set up so the mirrors fold and the doors lock, still can't get it to do it. I know it's First World Problems and not that big of a deal, just curious if I'm missing a setting that is buried somewhere...

Thanks!

U

User_34235

That question was asked recently and everyone said they cannot be programmed to auto fold. Would be a nice feature if they could.

PaulieWalnutz

Reaction score
I know on the 21’s they have to be toggled each time, but I believe that’s one of the things you can do with the tazer not positive. I don’t believe it locks itself when walking away. I just press the handle button after closing .

evanxrs

Reaction score
Both are manual processes toggle the button to fold the mirrors and push the button to lock. Or use the FOB to lock.

Sent from my SM-G970W using Tapatalk

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people asking questions 😀

The answers above are correct. Auto stowing can only be programmed with a Tazer. And there no method for making it auto lock.

cleandirt

Reaction score
Concerning the question about locking, there is a little place on the door handle you can touch and the doors will lock. You don’t have to push the button on your key fob but they don’t auto lock.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread