5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MaxTrac Suspension

Scram1500

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I have the 2/4 kit on 20 Laramie 4x4 and I also have the etorque system. This kit is awful in the rear! I have been sitting on my bump stops in the rear from about 30 miles after installation. On my 2nd set of springs from MT and still no luck. Shop that did the install is a distributor of MT products and I have a different ride height at every corner. Damn thing is almost squatting basically and all I have in the bed is my 22” as a spare and my golf bag and wrapping tools, a couple of heat guns and some tape. Maybe it’s this dang “Bak-Flip folding cover that is so heavy, I dunno but I am almost to a point of just putting a lift kit on it. I cannot physically take this beating much more and there is no help in site!!!!

And yes the PS mirror is DEMOLISHED!! Have another to install tomorrow

I mean it looks great but it rides like POOP AND I DREAD THIS 1500 mile trip in 6 days that I start tom

REALLY WISH THEY WOULD HAVE SOLD US SOMETHING THAT WOULD HAVE LASTED MORE THAN A TRIP TO THE CAR SHOW!!

severely disappointed View attachment 110669 View attachment 110669 View attachment 110670 View attachment 110671 View attachment 110672
You need to take out the bump stops or cut them down

ferraiolo1

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Everything I read about that kit says not to use it. There is a reason it’s 1/3rd the price of other lowering kits. Since it doesn’t come with all the hardware and brackets to keep somewhat factory geometry. But it does look great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moparian

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You need to take out the bump stops or cut them down
Still doesn’t help the ride quality. It’s just a poorly designed kit, unfortunately spending 3x more for the IHC kit doesn’t get you any better ride either. Maybe Belltech will get it right with their kit assuming it ever gets released.

Olive Green 5.7

Reaction score
Still doesn’t help the ride quality. It’s just a poorly designed kit, unfortunately spending 3x more for the IHC kit doesn’t get you any better ride either. Maybe Belltech will get it right with their kit assuming it ever gets released.
If you get the 4/6 kit from IHC you're supposed to have a decent ride due to it coming with the relocation brackets.

Users who are viewing this thread