5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Maxtrac 1.5” Front Spacer

Dwpalmer85

Reaction score
Hey you got the same idea I do! The patterns are the same from what I hear. I called maxtrac and he said he was going to speak with RD and get back with me. I’ll update you on it. I’m debating ordering it anyway. I did say I would be willing to be a guinea pig for a discount haha.

RedRocketZ28

Reaction score
This looks promising. I would still like to have somewhat of a rake to mine as I will be towing with it often.

Lawfin

Reaction score
1.5" $26.95 shipped
Kit Includes:
2 x 6061 T6 CNC'd billet aluminum Strut Spacers
6 x matched Nuts/Studs

100% machined in Texas...USA sourced quality hardware
Raise the front of your RAM DT by an actual 1.5"
2hr install w/basic tools

View attachment 21901

Jake - Can you provide a link. I have searched their website and eBay store previously and again just now and have not seen anything applicable to the 2019. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Krumy

Reaction score
Hey guys. Any luck on using the 1.5” spacer for a 2018 on the 2019. Hoping to do this setup but didn’t see if any of you went through with this and if it works. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Billet1500 4x4

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey guys. Any luck on using the 1.5” spacer for a 2018 on the 2019. Hoping to do this setup but didn’t see if any of you went through with this and if it works. Any help is greatly appreciated.
2019s have the same bolt hole pattern as the 4th gen any top hat spacer for a 4th gen will work on a 5th gen.

Users who are viewing this thread