5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Maximum Steel vs Granite Gray

Cmerkert

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This is why I choose Max Steel.
go to the best pictures so far it looks great with the chrome. My only question now is chrome bumpers or body color bumpers. It looks great falls ways and I can't decide. how does the indigo interior look with it. I went with black because afraid of the seats getting dirty but I bet they look good with the indigo considering the Max Steel has a blue hue tint to it

moosem

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have Granite Crystal, one of my coworkers has Max Steel - I got mine first!- otherwise identical trucks.. they both look pretty darn good.

moosem

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Will do, eventually. We work at different locations, and are only at the same site occasionally. Next time that occurs, will get a pic!

moosem

Ram Guru
Reaction score
20190224_113310.jpg What sold me on granite crystal was the way the front grill looks. I'm not a huge fan of the grill inserts (circled), and feel like they blend in better in granite as opposed to any other color (accept black). I really liked the new styling, accept for the front grill.. I do not like the chrome grills at all, and I wouldn't have bought it if it weren't for the sport appearance package, which I didnt know existed until I saw it on the dealer lot.

daboyz1223

Reaction score
I have a granite crystal. Maximum Steel was my first pick for color, however I couldn't find a truck around me hooked up how I wanted in Max Steel. Either way, it's going to be a sweet looking truck, good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread