5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MaxCare Warranty Inspection Cost

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm getting back in the game and picking up a used '19 Limited. Since the factory warranty is expired I'll likely buy the MaxCare and see that an inspection is required.

Has anyone had one done and if so, what did it run you?

Cbty2050

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Really should be a used car inspection cost, most places is 1 hour labor. Is your vehicle eligible for maxcare extended warranty?

Last edited:

@JC

Reaction score
If you buy a CPO, you can buy the Mopar MaxCare during the complimentary 3mo/3k mile CPO MaxCare without an inspection.

U

User_3336

If you buy a CPO, you can buy the Mopar MaxCare during the complimentary 3mo/3k mile CPO MaxCare without an inspection.
OP stated his warranty had already expired. Where did CPO come into the picture?

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Surprisingly I can close this out quick.

The dealer two minutes from me (and I bought my previous '19 from) couldn't get me in until February 9th at the earliest.

I found a different dealer that not only got me in today, but didn't charge for the inspection!

Kudos to York CJDR in Brazil, Indiana!

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online