5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Max tire size for mopar 2” lift on 2021 Laramie 1500

Mflat86

Reaction score
Hey everyone. Sure there is a thread on this already but I have been unable to find it. Curious as to the max size tire people have been fitting on a 2021 1500 Laramie with mopar 2” lift. Okay if some things have to get cut or hammered on in the wheel well. Appreciate any insight.

Alxmlr789

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Depends on width and offset, but 35’s have fit with a 20x9 et 0, and I believe they’ll fit on stock wheels and offsets.

ChadT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey everyone. Sure there is a thread on this already but I have been unable to find it. Curious as to the max size tire people have been fitting on a 2021 1500 Laramie with mopar 2” lift. Okay if some things have to get cut or hammered on in the wheel well. Appreciate any insight.

Quick question to save some of the other guys time who know better than I - do you have the offroad package on your truck?
Air or spring suspension setup?

Mflat86

Reaction score
Quick question to save some of the other guys time who know better than I - do you have the offroad package on your truck?
Air or spring suspension setup?
I do have the off road package

Fuzznutz

Reaction score
I run 305/55r20 on +1 wheels. Rubs inner corner mud flaps. Mostly only in reverse. Most people I notice don't have mud flaps, but I like to have them so I have some trimming to do

Sent from my SM-A426U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online