5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MAX STEEL POLL - the chameleon color

What color/shade/tint do you find it looks most often? Post pics! (you can choose 2)

• Total voters

Cmerkert

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Max Steel is the magic color. At times almost black, others kinda blue, and then sometimes gray-ish.

What color/shade/tint do you find it looks most often? Post pics!

ray730

Reaction score
I absolutely LOVE the Max Steel color! It does seem to change with the lighting, although I find it to be more of a blue-grey color the majority of the time. IMG_0834.JPG IMG_0854.JPG

Cmerkert

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I don't understand the question?
Maybe that's because your truck's color is Patriot Blue. This is a poll to see what color a Max Steel color truck appears to look. What tint. It is one of those colors that appear different shades and tints in different lights or settings. Kinda cool.

JackBurton63

Reaction score
I was all set to do the all Black RAM until I saw the Max Steel at the dealership. I love how it changes color based on how the light hits it.

Kxlexus

Reaction score
My 2013 Laramie was Maximum Steel. I loved that color. I would have been happy to have it again on my 2019 Longhorn

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/