5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Max care unlimited warranty 7 years questions

Reaction score
Hello, just curious how many of you put your ram under a 7 year unlimited mile max care mopar warranty like I did. Also I didn’t read the contract and I can if I have to buy just curios if you have to get your oil changed at your dealership or can you go to like valvoline. Also how about scheduled maintenance in the book like they normally have. Do you have to do it or does it void the warranty if not done?

jdefoe0424

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You can get the oil changes done wherever, or do them yourself. As long as you keep records of when they were done then they can't deny a claim for that. Having receipts with purchase dates is also a good idea.

You can read up on the Moss Magnuson act if you wish.
It protects your right for modifications and maintenance, given that you use parts/supplies that meet OE specs. FCA would have to prove that whatever you did(or didn't do) caused the failure you're claiming under warranty

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread